Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables.
- Analyze business requirements and estimate level of effort.
- Develop technical requirements and interface specifications.
- Design software architecture and user experience.
- Write code.
- Perform unit and integration testing.
- Deployment to production.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of production issues.
- Collaborate with product management, QA, and production support to meet requirements and work within existing architecture to provide the best technical solution.
- Teach and mentor other engineers in your areas of expertise.
They will care about software quality, not only in the desired functionality, but also in designing the system to fail gracefully in error conditions. They will desire and be able to discuss trade-offs in design choices and how they affect the properties and behavior of the system as a whole. During design and implementation, they have a focus on automated testing. They have an ownership mentality.
- 5+ years experience developing interactive web applications using HTML, CSS, TypeScript.
- Ability to take total ownership of assigned components.
- Team player and a self-starter.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability and willingness to select, learn, and teach new technologies.
- JSON RESTful Web Services
- HTML Canvas
- ASP .NET Web API MVC
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server